Friday, April 26, 2013

Loving Life!

 February 08, 2010
Hi it's me again...Karen. I should be making a pattern and sewing it up right now, but instaed I am choosing to write on my blog to update it.

While still working hard (balancing kids, husband & website karenecouture.com), I am working as a Fashion Design instructor at Around The Corner Art Center in Freehold, New Jersey. The children I teach are between the ages of 8 and 16 years old. I teach fashion figure drawing, designing and all of the good stuff that goes along with fashion design.

Thankfully, the children are all very eager to learn, making my job as a fashion design instrucor a piece of cake! I never realized how teaching others could have such a gratifying impact on my life!
fashionclassesnj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment